Finish Colour Description
White Indoor & Outdoor Units.
Outdoor Unit – H x W x D
555 x 765 x 303 mm
** Needs to be connected by an Approved Installer**
5 Year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour.
Not intended or designed for commercial use.
Package Dimensions (H x W x D)
380 x 875 x 285 mm
Package Weight (kg)
Outdoor Unit Package Dimensions (HxWxD)
610 x 887 x 337
Outdoor Unit Package (Weight)
No. of fan speeds
Energy Star Rating – Cooling
Energy Star Rating – Heating
- Kelvinator Connect: control the unit from any location via the Kelvinator Home Comfort App.
- DC inverter technology: for maximum energy efficiency and minimum noise.
- Easy to clean: clean-face fascia minimises dust build-up on the front of the unit.
- 24 hour timer: program to turn on and off automatically.
- Auto Air Swing: air can be automatically directed up and down to distribute cooling or heating evenly.
- Sleep mode: automatically adjusts the temperature while you sleep for maximum comfort and minimum energy consumption.
- Auto restart: the unit will restart with the same settings that were selected prior to a power outage.
- DRED network cable: equipped with a RJ45 Demand Response connection socket to facilitate demand response control by your electricity provider.
Type of connection
Maximum current rating
Indoor Sound Level
Outdoor Sound Level