You’ve never seen anything like this before!
- A world first for trampolines – two horizontal jump zones at different levels linked by a bungee sprung bounce slope for extra fun and challenge.
- Designed and built to deliver a trampoline experience that is second to none.
TP Infinity Leap Trampoline is the world’s first 2 level trampoline, with two linked horizontal bounce zones for double the fun! This patent protected trampoline delivers an exceptional bounce performance from a unique dual suspension solution. Creating extra fun and an epic bounce every time!
YOYO Enclosure System
Completely unique to the TP Infinity Leap is the patented YOYO Enclosure System. The only trampoline enclosure that one adult can erect or take down in less than a minute. The ‘lift’ and ‘lower’ system allows parents to quickly lower the enclosure, extending its life by allowing it to be safely stored during the winter months.
Our robust, galvanised steel powder-coated frame has a wider diameter than traditional trampolines, increasing its strength and stability. The frame is one of the toughest on the market, offering protection against UV light and wear and tear, year after year.
Built to Last
A premium cover, ladder and anchor down kit are available to purchase separately. Trampoline for ages 6+ years.
- 50.8mm diameter, robust powder coated steel frame
- Top specification springs-8.5 inches long (214mm) for the best bounce performance
- PVC Pads enclose 30mm /20mm foam inners
- Frame Height (Front): 0.90m
- Frame Height (Rear): 1.33m
- Total Height (Max): 3.13m
- Length: 4.5m
- Width: 2.9m
- Warranty: 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame. 12 Months parts replacement warranty.
- Max weight: 120kg
(Not held in stock- please allow up to 4 weeks for availability)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Post staining $75
- Tumble Bar 1200mm $65
- Tumble Bar & Post $135 (post staining optional $36)
- Delivery POA
- Installation (including concrete) POA
PLUM KUDU PLAY CENTRE
WOODEN PLAY CENTRE
Plum’s Kudu Wooden Climbing Frame is the ideal base for little ones to explore the great outdoors. Hunt through the sand pit then swing over the swamp across the monkey bars to the safe hideout! The Kudu Climbing Frame includes two swings with height adjustable seats, a two-seat glider and a wavy slide with waterslide feature. Balls in ball pit are not included. It is suitable for ages three years and up.
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- Octagonal Shape delivers predictable vertical bounce
- Intelligent Feet Design
- Tested to exceed 1 million bounces to guarantee years of play
- UV-protected components
- Cover, Ladder and Ground stakes Included
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
Spark, More Than Trampolines, inspired by Sydney Opera House, is a superbly crafted multi-functional fun kingdom. Together with World’s Strongest Trampoline Frame and unique accessories , you will experience great fun with your family and friends for years.Prices are for trampolines only. Extras are at additional costs as below
Warranty of Spark Trampolines
|Steel Frame Tubes||5 Years|
|Jump Mat / Springs||3 Years|
|Safety Enclosure / Pad||1 year|
|Other parts||1 Year|
Warranty of Trampoline Accessories
|Climbing Bar||1 Year|
|Spark Roof||6 Months|
Bounce without strain.
Avoid the twisty rebound of other springless trampolines, which can injure joints.FREE offer-
- Medium (2.53 mat) $1949 (ask about our FREE Offer)
- Lge (3.23 mat) $2499 " "
- X-lge (3.77 mat) $2999 " "
PLUM PHOBOS™ METAL DOME - TEAL/PURPLE
The Plum® Phobos Metal Dome will add a splash of colour to your garden. Climb, balance and enjoy a healthy playtime on this geometric frame. It’s all fun and games, climbing centres are ideal for developing motor skills during physical play. The Plum® Phobos Metal Dome is a great way to embark on a group adventure with friends and siblings. The Plum® Phobos Metal Dome comes in a dual colour teal and purple mix. Made from powder coated steel with a textured finish, Plum® metal play equipment is weather protected and built to last. Each item comes with ground anchors for stability ensuring safety.
PLUM CLIMBING PYRAMID PLAY CENTRE
WOODEN PLAY CENTRE
PLUM CLIMBING CUBE PLAY CENTRE
WOODEN PLAY CENTRE
Fuelled by adventurous imaginations and practising pioneers, Plum’s Climbing Cube becomes the perfect mission HQ at the bottom of the garden. Made from premium FSC certified timber, Plum’s Cube is strong and durable, built to withstand long summers and wet winters in the most wild of gardens. It’s suitable for aged three years and over, although we’d recommend it for children aged six to twelve.