Your kids home away from home. Check out our range of accessories that can be added to the Homestead 3 to improve its appearance even more! A servery is a great option that will let the kids play shop.
Front 2.44m x Side 3.22m x Height 2.14m
Elevations Available: 0.45m, 1.2m & 1.5m
- Optional extras (POA)-
- 450mm Elevation Kit including steps (for uneven ground or just to make your cubby look great)
- 1200mm or 1500mm Elevation Kit including Sandpit & Steps. You may choose to add up to two or more items to make the fun factor complete. Usually a Slide & either a Scramble Climbing Net, a Rock Climbing Wall, or a Firemans Pole to fill in the remaining two gaps on the verandah (alternatively you can purchase Balustrades to fill these gaps in)
- Extra Window
- Stable Door
- Flower Box
- Letter Box
- Delivery & Installation
- View other options under “Cubby & Fort Accessories” & “Cubby Furniture”
Contact us with any required optional extras a we’ll quote it.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Staining $175
- 450mm elevation kit $199
- Elevation kit staining $155
- Balustrades (there are 4 openings in these pergolas & middle Balustrades can be used to fill these openings in. Mostly used when the elevation kit is purchased) $65 ea
- Delivery POA
- Installation POA