A great size to fit into any backyard.
Bandicoot Cubby House: 133cm x 149cm x 158cm (L x W x H)
Safe Plastic Windows
Our Bandicoot has safe, plastic windows, and a large stall window for plenty of light.
Encasement windows on the side allow for opening & closing.
Our Bandicoot comes with a light, wooden door which makes it easy for your kids to open and close.
Comes with a magnetic door catcher to keep the door closed and secure.
Treated Timber with UV Protection
The timber used for our Bandicoot is treated via high temperature drying,
degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
It comes UV protected to withstand the harsh Aussie sun.
- Technical Specifications
|Structural||– Premium Timber
– Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
– Plastic Windows
– Magnetic door catcher
– Standalone Cubby House (Floor sold separately)
– Pre-painted window frame, Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
|Safety||Meets EN71 European Safety Standards|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included|
|Assembled Dimensions||House – 133cm x 149cm x 158cm (L x W x H)
Table – 0.63cm x 0.91cm x 0.53cm (L x W x H)
Internal Measurement: 133cm x 120cm (L x W)
|Carton Size||Box 1: 156.2cm x 117.7cm x 12.5cm (L x W x H) – 33kg
Box 2: 161.2cm x 136.2cm x 7cm (L x W x H) – 24kg
|This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
– 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Staining $175
- 450mm elevation kit $199
- Elevation kit staining $155
- Balustrades (there are 4 openings in these pergolas & middle Balustrades can be used to fill these openings in. Mostly used when the elevation kit is purchased) $65 ea
- Delivery POA
- Installation POA