Structural – Premium timber with rounded corners for safety
– Kids sized, light and easy to handle
– Treated timber & pre-stained for durability
Safety Passes International EN71 European Safety Standards
Assembly Required This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included
Assembled Dimensions Table: 60cm x 60cm x 50cm (L x W x H)
Chair: 27cm x 27cm x 56cm (L x W x H)
Carton Dimension 66cm x 61cm x 21cm (L x W x H)
Gross Weight 21kg
Maximum user Weight 50kg per seat
– 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
PLUM CLIMBING PYRAMID PLAY CENTRE
WOODEN PLAY CENTRE
- Post staining $50
- Tumble Bar 1200mm $40
- Tumble Bar & Post $115 (post staining optional $35)
- Delivery POA
- Installation (including concrete) POA
PLUM CLIMBING CUBE PLAY CENTRE
WOODEN PLAY CENTRE
Fuelled by adventurous imaginations and practising pioneers, Plum’s Climbing Cube becomes the perfect mission HQ at the bottom of the garden. Made from premium FSC certified timber, Plum’s Cube is strong and durable, built to withstand long summers and wet winters in the most wild of gardens. It’s suitable for aged three years and over, although we’d recommend it for children aged six to twelve.